Instagram Photo Editing Guide
Hey guys, thanks for checking out the video! Just to clarify, here is a list of the steps I take when editing and publishing every Instagram photo.
- Transfer photo from camera to smart phone
- Open photo in VSCO application
- Apply desired filter which I use all on my photos (filter A6)
- Save photo and open in Lightroom mobile (any photo editing app will work)
- Adjust lighting and exposure to achieve desired mood (increase/decrease highlights and shadows).
- Save photo and open in Instagram
- List hashtags and post!
That's it guys, its as easy as that :) If you would like some feedback on your photos, go ahead and tag me in them and tell me you'd like me to comment on it. I'd be happy to :)
All the best!
PS: If you also edit on your laptop, check out my Premium Lightroom Presets here!