Getting Paid to Travel: Becoming a Professional Travel Photographer
Ever dreamed of traveling the world and taking photos for a living? Join professional travel photographer Sean Dalton as he explores several ways to make money as a photographer traveling the world.
Before Sean became a travel photographer, he worked a 9-5 job like most Americans. He had a Masters degree in a field he loved, and was passionate about his work. But, something wasn’t right, and an urge within him lead him to leave his job and pursue a career in travel photography. Despite early hardships, Sean slowly taught himself the ins and outs of monetizing his photography services while living abroad, and is now recognized as a successful travel photographer.
In this 80 minute course, Sean teaches you everything you need to know about how to get paid as a travel photographer, providing you with several techniques that can help you earn a living while traveling the world, including:
- How to find jobs as a documentary photographer or photo journalist
- How to expand your current photography clientele to other countries
- How to monetize your social media accounts
- How to maximize your income with stock photography
- How to utilize alternative methods like online teaching, photography blogging, and more.
Whether you’re a professional photographer that has always dreamed of becoming a travel photographer, or someone that has an interest in photography and is just looking to travel, there is something in this course for everyone. This course covers everything you need to know about monetizing your craft while you travel, allowing you to live a much more free and adventurous life.
Teacher: Sean Dalton
Length: 80 minutes
Format: 13 video lessons
Level: Beginner to Advanced
Materials Required: A passion for traveling and a sense of adventure.
- What is travel photography?
- Is it for you?
- Overview of money making methods
- Class Project
- Photo Journalism/Documentary Photography
- Stock Photography
- Client Work
- Photography & Travel Blogging
- Online Teaching
- Leveraging your online following
- Start now
- Summing things up
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who is interested in traveling the world and taking photos for a living. It doesn’t matter if you’re already a professional photographer with a large clientele, or something with an interest in photographer and a desire to travel, there is something in this course for everyone.